The education of our children is vital to ensure the excellence and self determination of our nation. We should rededicate ourselves to pass on the principles of an educated citizenry so that the spirit of this experiment in self-government endures.
- The federal government should encourage and financially support the extension of public education to include a student’s first Associates Degree or vocational certificate.
- Parents should have the ability to choose what is best for their children’s education.
- The authority and responsibility of educating our children should rest with the local school boards and in our communities.
- The federal government should work collaboratively with the states to support the standards of excellence in our local classrooms with a respect to the state’s autonomy over its public school system.
- The federal government should support the states in adding resources for schools and parents to increase the safety and security of our children.
Video Coming Soon! Sign up below for email alerts when this video is posted.