The role of the presidency must be restored to serving the American people and respecting the limits the constitution places on it. Each generation is charged to own the spirit and vision of this country. That spirit and vision is vested in the president. I believe that duty, honor and respect for the office should come before ego and party loyalty.
- The presidency should be free of the influences that come with a party label.
- The executive branch must operate with respect for the checks and balances unique to our government.
- Executive orders should only be used in the exercise and enforcement of law as written by the representation in Congress. No longer should it be used to create, change, or ignore law.
- The role of the executive should serve to protect the autonomy and rights of the states.
- The president should dispense his duties with respect for all and in service to the American people.
Video Coming Soon! Sign up below for email alerts when this video is posted.