It is a sacred obligation for all Americans to take care of the men and women who have served in our nation's armed forces. Because our veterans fought to preserve our freedom and way of life, we have a responsibility to ensure their access to healthcare, educational opportunities, and public assistance.
- We must align all Veterans Affairs hospitals toward quality care.
- We must simplify the process for in home services for veterans to ensure timely care and support.
- We must maintain the GI Bill that protects veterans ability to obtain an education.
- We must partner with states to incentivize businesses to hire veterans.
- We must partner with states to provide quality mental health services to our veterans.
- We should ensure that all veterans, who are honorably discharged, are respected for their service with a dignified military funeral if desired.
Video Coming Soon! Sign up below for email alerts when this video is posted.